Automatic edge banding machine
Edge banding Machine is used to cover the exposed sides of materials such as plywood, particle board or MDF, increasing durability and giving the appearance of a solid or more valuable material. Common substitutes for edgebanding include face frames or molding. Edge banding can be made of different materials including PVC, ABS, acrylic, melamine, wood or wood veneer.
The automatic edge banding machine is most popular and in demand. Designed for facing straight edges of plate materials rolled edges ABS, PVC and strip edging material thickness up to 3 (15) mm,
- PRE-ASSEMBLY MILLING
- Node preliminary milling end of harvesting allows high quality glued edging material to the workpiece, even with a poor cutting.
- SHOP SUPPLY
- Store feed edging material, includes a drive supplying needle roller, a special device to work with veneer (arrester).
- NODE CUTTINGS
- Special cutting unit allows stoning detail with natural veneer. Veneer with such pruning does not break, and carefully trimmed
- END CUTTING UNIT
- Knot the end trim has two electric motors. The movement of these units is carried out by a high-precision linear guides that provides high positioning accuracy. Saws node Facing have the opportunity to turn (chamfering).
- MILLING UNIT
- The milling unit is equipped with two high-frequency motors with rotation function it is necessary to obtain a more complete and high-quality machined edge radius.
- Round copiers milling unit can more accurately track the workpiece unlike machines which are copied to the plates, the process is replaced with the process of sliding bearings.